Click on the black hearts above to navi. =)

Have a good day everyone!
Sleep tight and sweet dreams tonight!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

My birthday
wahahaha..
Ok i now officially 21 but it not something to be too proud of coz
i now older than most of the girls
haha
Ppl think 21 got lots of priviledges but if u dun use it
it like no difference from others
haha
Actually i v happy on my bday
coz my school mate aka my good pals given me v fantastic birthday present
Thanks ah, Yun eun and mel
hehe
They given me thing which i fancy.... Jewellery and hp accesories
hehe
I love jewellery and shiny stuff so when they give me
I was extremely surprised and delighted
haha..... Real happy
I also wear and use the present that day
Hehe love it.
but when go home after school, the bus 179 broke down
haiii quite sway
then meet my sisters at bp plaza coz they went to collect the bday cake
haha
I dunno what the design
Then wait for my bf to reach my home to celebrate with us
hehe
Then i saw the cake... i love it
haha i like the design and taste of it
ppl must have seen it before.
it cocoa exotic from four leaves.
Yummy!!!
But it is quite difficult to cut coz there a layer of biscuit at the bottom.
it quite hard to cut
haha
but still manage to cut it and my bday is over with a feast cooked by my beloved mother
hehe so as a result my 21st birthday is celebrated at home
haha
My bf give me a bracelet. Jewellery again!
I LOVE IT! Haha i love jewellery
haha...
Anyway my bday was soon over
haiii
so sian!!!!
no more surprises
but my bf mum give me a hongbao wehn i go to his hse the next day
i was delighted
hehe
I quite happy coz i know that there another person who cared!
hehe
Then yesterday went out with bf to causeway to take photo
hehe and eat pastamania
cheeguan also promised to bring me to fish and co
haha
i love to eat....
that why getting more and more fatter
hehe


shweet dreams;
6:44 PM